Pregnancy Center West clients receive material assistance for participating in our education program, Earn While You Learn (EWYL). Through EWYL, clients learn critical life skills in the areas of child development, relationships, parenting, money management and more. EWYL clients receive "Baby Bucks" that they can use to 'purchase' greatly-needed items for their babies and young children.
Your donations provide the opportunity to connect with our clients in a meaningful way, as we seek to help them improve their lives. We are in consistent need of the following items:
- New or gently-used (laundered) clothes from infant to size 5 toddler
- Diapers, especially sizes 4, 5 and 6
- Baby wipes
- Baby formula, as well as baby food/cereal
- Coats, hats and gloves for infants and children up to size 5 toddler
- Baby shampoo, wash and lotion
- Baby bottles and pacifiers
- Infant/toddler toys
You may drop these off anytime during our open hours. Parking is in the CVS lot across the street. We also accept donations of new or gently used baby items.
Just come to PCW's front door (it's red...in the Prout Corner building at 4900 Glenway Ave., 45238) and ring the buzzer.
Thank you for your generous support!